Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Preparing for Ofelia Market

I have been sadly neglecting my blogging duties due to a very special event I am planning to attend. It is called Ofelia Market (yes, with an 'f'). This wonderful craft fair and flea market is organized every year for all those who love vintage, lolita, goth and burlesque style. There are workshops and performances, and it is great fun for everyone involved.

So if you happen to be in Helsinki this weekend, come by and check it out. You will not regret it, I promise.  





The reason I am so excited about Ofelia Market is because this year I will not simply haunt the stalls looking for quirky stuff to buy, I will be selling some of my own things. Yes, it is true. I am a crafter; have my own Etsy store and everything.

On account of that, I have been pretty busy making new items to sell. My room is currently a battleground of ribbons, buttons, lace and super glue stains.

My desk. No room for the laptop   

Ofelia Market has its own blog. It's in Finnish, but Google Translate can help you with it. So check it out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...