Thursday, February 23, 2017

Back Again with a Few New Things

It's been years...Yes, years...I feel bad about abandoning my blog. But there were a few things happening in my life, and I just didn't have the time. Recently, I came across some of my old posts and it just reminded me how much I love writing things about things. As I follow a lot of blogs, the amount of creativity, cleverness and the general sense of community never ceases to amaze me. 

And, thus, here I am, back again. But with a few changes.

First, the name of the blog has changed. I decided to call it Tea with Anastasia. Not terribly creative, I know, but I am Anastasia and I do love tea, and, darn it, I want people to know. 

Second, I want to focus a bit more on my new found love of vintage. I've always flirted with vintage style a little bit, but now I want to go steady with it. I'll try to document my ideas, successes, and failures here. 

Third, I have spent the last several months living abroad in the UK, and I want to share these experiences, too. 

And, finally, I think blogging will be a wonderful outlet for my non-academic interests and passions. 

I call this list my Declaration of Intent (kind of like New Year's Resolutions, but mine come in February) 

And so, here we go...again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...